The Intern will work with gallery owner, and Assistant Director, in the administration of the gallery, carrying out a variety of tasks as needed. Candidates must present/conduct themselves in a highly professional manner, including dress code, interpersonal conduct, and technology policies. This internship is part-time and unpaid.
Duties will include:
- Assist staff with organizing physical and digital inventories
- Organizing physical inventory/storage area
- Assisting with installation of artwork
- Misenalous office administration, errands and operations
- Website management and data collection
- Assist the set ups and breakdowns for gallery related events
- Current (or previous) major/minor in art history, studio art, or related field
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Must be proficient in Word/Excel)
- Experience using Photoshop and InDesign
- Availability to work 2-3 days a week & occasional evening events
- Candidates must present, dress, and conduct themselves in a highly professional manner
- Previous experience with inventory software, cloud documents, and spreadsheet, preferred but not required
- Experience with web editing preferred but not required
Students, who are looking to receive course credit are welcome to apply. Please check with your academic department to make sure this internship fulfills requirements for full academic credit.
To apply for this internship please send an email to email@example.com with the subject, “CWFA Internship”. Please attach to the email, 1) a cover letter including availability, and 2) a separate a single page resume. ake All attachments must be sent as PDF file format.
Please make references available upon request.